The Big Blues is the first international blues dance festival in Greece and aims to consolidate and become a meeting point of blues lovers from all around the world, for their summer vacation!
We invite you to Chania (Crete) to share in our love during six hours of quality lessons across three levels from four great international teachers.
Enjoy relaxed dances in picturesque locations, music from six special international musicians in three nights of Blues Parties and side events connecting us with territory!
Terms and Conditions
1. Teachers preserve the right to change your level if they believe it’s necessary.
2. There might be an audition.
3. The organizers will try their best to keep a satisfactory balance at the ratio lead/follow. It’s not their responsibility if a/some lead(s)/follow(s) cancel at the last moment, they don’t come or they just skip some classes, affecting the balance of the classes.
4. You will need to pay the amount requested upon registration. Your registration is only complete upon your full payment. If you fail to complete your payment, your space will no longer be guaranteed.
5. In case of cancellation of the festival due to natural disasters, riots, strike of the airlines and/or civil aviation authority, no refund will be made to the participants whatsoever.
6. Insurance lies in the responsibility of the participants. The organizers are not responsible for any injury you might have during the festival. The venue has its own security policy.
1. In case of cancellation by the participants no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
2. If for any reason you have to cancel your registration, you can transfer your registration to another name, at the same level and the role (lead/follow) as you.
3. If you registered as a couple and your partner cancels, we preserve the right to cancel your registration, if we consider it necessary to keep the balance of the classes. There are no refunds of your payment.
4. If the event is cancelled by the organizers you will be refunded 90%.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at www.thebigblues.org or through our mobile application. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Company. In general, the vendors and third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for the Company. For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting and using such personal information for that specific purpose, including by transmitting such information to our vendors (and their service providers) performing these services for the Company.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
V. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VI. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
IX. MERGER OR ACQUISITION
X. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUT
We will send you Service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
XI. CONTACT US & WITHDRAWING CONSENT